Goku & Vegeta vs KidBuu 3 Goku & Vegeta vs KidBuu 3

6/10

Pretty good. I would have liked it more if it went faster, but you did the effects nicely.

Mafios responds:

I put 30 frames per second, it's the correct speed, but maybe it gets a little slow because of NewGrounds, but thanks for your comment!
The animation looks better in my website: http://mateoanimates.tk/

Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

WOW

This flash is dumb sexy. The animation was precise, and the music had direct corrolation to the action in sequence. Great job.

Goku & Vegeta vs. Kid Buu Goku & Vegeta vs. Kid Buu

good

I liked it alot, however for some reason it was unbearably slow

Mafios responds:

I don't know why, but the project got damaged and the speed got really slow, I don't know why...

Dailybee #010 Dailybee #010

meh

funny, but poorly animated. a clear lack of effort was evident.

Queens Bite Queens Bite

pretty good

I liked it! Definitely room for improvement though.

star wars ganker part 2 star wars ganker part 2

meh

It was okay, but the slow pace of it is really unbearable, and will most likely result in people not wanting to watch to the end. pretty good tho, needs improvement.

fretSaw fretSaw

Really quite good.

Im giving you a 5/5 because I want this to go far, but you really need to add background music (You can even use tracks in the audio portal) and voice acting to make this more legit. Pretty good though.

Brainfeeder Brainfeeder

true story

I was on drugs when i saw this, and it fucked with me really bad. Good animation.

Rutger responds:

lol, I hope not too bad.

Greetings China Greetings China

ughhhhh

ew. God I hate this newgrounds april fools joke.

LittleRena responds:

You forgot to rate

Jackie Jackie

dude

I loved it. Great flash, you obviously know what your doing AND have a creative sense of realism. I hope to see more, and I will watch whatever comes next.

-nest